Fatty Acids & Components in Carrier Oils Webinar Series!
Dates: Wednesday Afternoons for three consecutive weeks:
Dates: Starts March 11th for 3 consecutive weeks
Time: 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern (3 sessions)
Tutorial Sessions will be recorded
Learn about the fatty acids, carotenoids and phytosterols found in your carrier oils used in Aromatherapy.
This online webinar series will introduce the therapeutic properties of fatty acids and their components. You will learn how to formulate oil base products in personal care and therapeutic ointments.
The program includes: Detailed presentations and Formulation Calculator
You will learn:
The lesson I: Foundations in understanding the makeup of carrier oils!
- What are Fatty acids and their therapeutic properties?
- What are Carotenoids and their therapeutic properties?
- What are Phytosterols and their therapeutic properties?
- The eight forms of Vitamin E in Carrier Oils
Lesson II Knowing your carrier oils when and how to use them
- Classification of Carrier Oils - And their properties based on their fatty acid, Carotenoids, Phytosterol and Tocopherol and Tocotrienols.
- Therapeutic and Cosmetic Applications
Lesson III (Formulation - body oil and serums)
- How to formulate your carrier oils with the understanding of what they consist of.
- Sustainability, Safety and Stability!
You will receive presentations and handouts throughout the duration of the program
Upon completion of the program, you will receive a certificate of participation