The Aromatherapy Beauty Guide Skin Care Series
Start Dates: February 9th, 11:00 am (EST)
Healing Fragrances Aromatherapy School is pleased to announce the launch of our popular online skin care series based on the book "The Aromatherapy Beauty Guide" on the formulation of Natural Personal Care Products.
This series consists of four modules that will be taught live online by Danielle Sade
Learn about the structure and types of skin. The effects of fatty acids in carrier oils and constituents in essential oils used in skin care formulations. Danielle will also emphasise a holistic approach to skin care that considers the skin's relationship to the nervous system and the body's internal clock.
In this ten-part series of live webinars, there are four modules:
Module I (The Skin) 2 Sessions
- Learn about the body's largest organ, your skin.
- Skin Types and Their Characteristics (Dry, Oily, Combination, Sensitive, and Aging Skin.
Module II (Basic Ingredients and Essential Oils) (4 Sessions)
- Carrier oil fatty acid profiles and their effect on the skin.
- Essential oil constituents and how they interact with the skin.
- Preservatives and raw ingredients in skin care products.
Module III (The Mindful Approach to Skin Care) 2 Sessions
- Pschycodynamic Aromatherapy in Skin Care.
- The skin and Circadian Rhythms.
Module IV (Base Formulations) 2 Sessions
- How to a liquid-based serum.
- How to a lotion and moisturizer.
- How to a balm and a salve.
You will receive a certificate of participation after completing