Chemical Constituent Profiles in Essential Oils
Dates: September 18th, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Live Webinar (6 Sessions will be recorded)
Learn about individual common chemical constituents found in essential oils used in Aromatherapy.
Essential oils are complex substances that consist of a variety of chemical constituents. Each constituent has a bio-activity that plays a therapeutic role in on how each essential oil works as a whole.
This online webinar is based on years of research papers on in vitro and in vivo studies of essential oils and their components. Danielle Sade will introduce to you the therapeutic properties of individual chemical constituents and their bio-activity on their own and as part of essential oil as a whole, with the goal of giving you a realistic approach on how to apply this knowledge in Aromatherapy practice.
In this webinar series you will learn:
- The metabolic pathways of the production of chemical constituents found in essential oils.
- The identification and therapeutic properties of the major chemical constituents from up to date evidence-based material.
- Therapeautic properties of the constituents and essential oils in Holistic Aromatherapy.
- Understanding the advantages and contridictions of the dilutions in the therapeutic window.
- Synergistic Formulation (To achieve maximum results with less)
You will receive handouts and notes to assist you during the learning process and in practice. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate of participation.