This course is specially designed for distance learning for Aromatologist/Aromatherapy Certification. It is recognized by the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapist and will designate you to become a Certified Aromatologist Professional or Certified Aromatherapy Health Professional (This includes 6 days in class module). Both of the designations have the eligibility to become a professional practising member of the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists.
The course will provide you with an in-depth professional understanding of the therapeutic properties and applications in Aromatologist/Aromatherapy, which will qualify you to become a professional Aromatologist/Aromatherapist.
Healing Fragrances online aromatherapy program differs from traditional classroom learning, by allowing students to complete courses and programs without attending scheduled on location classes.
Some of the benefits of doing the Healing Fragrances aromatherapy certification correspondence course include:
- Flexibility to begin the Aromatherapy/Aromatology program in the convenience of your own home.
- Customize your learning schedule according to your lifestyle, personal and professional needs.
- The program offers 20 live webinar tutorials classes with the instructor to ensure a connection with the student to enable the student to proceed in confidence with the material provided.
Course Delivery: Upon registering for the program, you will personally be contacted by your instructor within 24 hours for a personal introduction. You will receive webinar schedule that consists of 20 online scheduled live webinar meetings and presentations for each session.
The Program Material
- Healing Fragrances 300-page manual (The Practitioners Guide To Aromatherapy – A study of Essential Oils And Their Therapies.)
- Healing Fragrances (The Practitioners Guide To Aromatherapy – Essential Oils And Their Therapies Workbook)
- Healing Fragrances (Anatomy & Physiology Program)
- Slideshows - (History, Botany, Chemistry, Metabolism & Absorption, Essential Oil Extraction Methods and other slideshows that pertain to the program)
- Mass spectrometry reports & Gas chromatography (GC/MS) analytical documents that define the components of essential oils and learning how to read them.
- You will receive weekly electronic quizzes on course material
- Discounts on all essential oils and aromatherapy products.
Overview of the Aromatherapy Course
- Introduction to Aromatherapy: History of plants and essential oils, Modern Aromatherapy, Clinical and Botanical terminology.
- Methods of Applications: Transference of the essential oils into practice; Therapeutic properties of carrier oils, salts, gels, creams.
- Botanical Classifications: Classifications of 60 essential oils
- Essential Oil Extraction Methods: A study of different methods of extraction. Understanding the yield and quality control.
- Hydrosols: A study of hydrosols and their uses.
- Essential oil Saftey: A study on the safe use of essential oils and contraindications of essential oils.
- Metabolism & Absorption: A study of the different systems of the body and how essential oils and their constituents are metabolized and absorbed.
- Essential Oils According to their functional Group: Safety, Distillation methods & YieldMajor chemical components in each essential oilAnti-microbial, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, sedative, stimulating properties.Applications on pathologies that pertain to the essential oil.
Aromatherapy Integration with Anatomy & Physiology