Healing Fragrances School of Aromatherapy
Aromatic Psychodynamics "Beyond Topical Treatments in Aromatherapy"
Dates: March 5th-April 9th, 2019 (The series will take place in six live interactive webinar series that take place for six consecutive weeks.)
This Aromatherapy Webinar Series is designed to teach advanced clinical Aromatherapist applications of essential oils that are beyond the topical approach and the influence of essential oils on the psychodynamics that is associated with the systems in the body.
This program will introduce the governing influences on emotions associated with the physiological systems of the body.
Danielle will teach an integrative approach to applications of using essential oils via the olfactory system to achieve the holistic approach to Aromatherapy on the systems in the body.
You will learn the following;
- An overview of the body's anatomical & physiological systems a holistic approach.
- The effect aromatics on the nervous system and how it affects the state disease.
- Associations and understanding the emotions that may intervene in when experiencing an imbalance of a system.
- Beyond topical applications, through inhalation of essential oils for each system.
- Recruiting the parasympathetic in a state of imbalance, with essential oils.
- Engaging power words as anchors to essential oil blends.
- Safe practices and applications within the scope of Aromatherapy practices.
- Aromatic Psychodynamic Tool Kit - Learn evidence-based information on essential oils and their effects on the nervous system and the systems of the body.
The series will take place in six live interactive webinar series that take place for six consecutive weeks.